1. Form 138-A or its equivalent (photocopy)
  2. Photocopy of Birth Certificate (NSO/PSA Authenticated)
  3. Certificate of Good Moral Character from school last attended
  4. Barangay Clearance (For Out-of School Youth)
  5. 1 pc. 2x2 ID picture
  6. Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if married)
  7. Photocopy result of National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE)
  8. Transcript of Records (for Transferees)
  9. Certificate of Honorable Dismissal (for Transferees)
Scroll to top