SHIELDED METAL ARC WELDING NC I, II, III
To provide training for knowledge and skills development needed to prepare individuals for effective job performance in SMAW NC II locally and globally.
- To equip trainees with necessary knowledge, appropriate attitude and skills in SMAW.
- To deliver quality training for the trainees to familiarize themselves with the complexities and demands of working in the industry.
- To inculcate proper and appropriate values to the trainees.
HEALTH CARE SERVICES NC II
To provide training with relevant employable skills in providing basic health care to individuals from infant to adults including people with special need in terms of health promotion, maintenance and disease prevention.
- To equip trainees with necessary knowledge and skills in giving health care services to clients.
- To deliver quality training to trainees in order to provide ad maintain a comfortable and safe care to clients.
- To inculcate proper and appropriate values to trainees.